lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Camping trip


The past weekend I went with my family on a camping trip to the mountains. We singed up on a rally and it took seven hours for us to get to the camping place but it was so much fun and an amazing adventure. 
During the day the climate was AMAZING, cold but sunny and we could enjoy our activities. There, we went to a field trip where we saw car races, remote control airplanes and a Harley Davison show. It was incredible!! 
At night the temperature got cool and we prepared ourselves to sleep in the woods. It was really cold and my dog, Brisbi, started crying because he was freezing. I had to wrap him in my sleeping bag and cuddle all night. When we woke up, we had breakfast at a hotel in the road and after riding horses we head back home. I always enjoy camping with my family but this time it was so good and fun that I want to go every weekend. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario