lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

Community service


Last week I joine an organization of community service called AVE. This organization works creating fun and familiar activities with kids that suffer from cancer. The activity was to celebrate valentines day and a lot of people donated gifts and money to prepare it. The decoration was beautiful and all the kids enjoyed every game we played. For me it was incredible and inspiring to watch this little kids with cancer live a normal and happy life. It is amazing how those families fight for their kid's life and try so hard to give them everything they can. When the kids first got there I taught that I had been pranked because non of them looked sick or suffering to me, they where all happy and optimistic. To watch this endowed me with motivation and strength. If those kids where standing there fighting for their lives the least I could do was give them a smile and a great time in return. 
I absolutely loved this activity and being part of such a beautiful community of inspiring people. This experience changed my life forever and I am so grateful for that. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario