miércoles, 15 de enero de 2014

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog Life without limits♥
I created this blog to share my interests with the world hoping that there are people that share them to and to make new friends.

I live in a small but beautiful island in the tropics called Dominican Republic. Here, it is summer every day and people always look tan. I love the beach and taveling across my country and the world. My favorite countries are Canada and the United Kingdome and I hope one day I can visit them.

I also love watching tv series like Vampire Diares and Pretty Little Liars. I like to watch movies and read books about different topics. Also, i like to eatttt (who doesn't?) and I am really into fashion.

I own a fashion account on instagram called Classybeauty20, you can all follow me there.

Well I really hope you like my blog and enjoy my postings, love

Laura♥

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario