miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014

Economy

So, i've been studying economy at home for a few months now. My dad gave me a book called The Principles of Economy as a present. I started reading it hoping it was not that hard to get (since I am a junior and have never taken economy classes) and I love it! The way the book is written and how it explains every detail with an everyday life example is amazing. 
When I was little my dad was always talking about being a good investor, the importance of economy and saving money but I didn't really taught of it until now. I even decided to open my own bank account to save money for my future. It really is amazing what a little reading can do for you! I am so motivated with this book that I am already thinking like an economist. It has been great for me because I get to explore new things and consider them as a career and i'm loving economy so far❤️

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario