jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

Inspiration

My life, my future & university

Today, at school a former student gave a very inspiring speech in my class. He talked about his life in University, the future and the challenges we are to overcome in it. He encouraged us to always look forward and never give up on our dreams. This words he shared with us made me think about my future and the way I see myself in several years.  I really want to be successful and accomplish all my goals in life.
I am interested in several things to study in University and I also have many plans that I am working on. Environmental law is one of my passions. I really picture myself as a lawyer working for a prestigious firm or an organization like ECO Canada. This is something I am very excited for. I also like everything that deals with conservation of natural resources. I believe this profession will be very huge in the future because we have to find a way to protect and improve our environment and living conditions through the world. Biotechnology and genetics are part of my interests. The topic of genetic engineering, mother cells and cloning are amazing.
If there is a thing that I am sure of it is that I will be successful in my life and the things I choose to do. Also I will become a professional in a good university and I will have a competitive job that will challenge me to give my best, everyday.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario