jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

Summer job experiences

The things I learned 


During summer 2013 I got a job working with kids between 3 and 5 years old in a gym called Kid’s Fitness. It was an amazing experience with lots of work and I had a blast. I made new friends there and also I had the chance to go on a camping trip. It was very challenging for me because I had to work on my patience (which I didn’t have much) and also I had to wake up very early every day to get there on time.
Working with children taught me many things. First of all, responsibility because little kids are a BIG deal. It is not easy to be in charge of them, especially when it’s a group. Patience and self control are also very important when you are around kids. They repeat everything they hear and you have to be very careful with them. Leadership was another quality that I could enrich. I was the leader of a group of 20 kids and my example was everything. I understood better what it is to be a leader, and lead with appropriate actions is the key.
It was a really cool job because every day those kids showed me new things and watching how fast they learn and how wide and extraordinary is their imagination was amazing for me. I really learned a lot that summer, things that I will be using for my whole life.









No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario